The BC Community-Based Research (CBR) Quarterly Meetings are an opportunity for stakeholders to come together and discuss the direction of research for HIV, hepatitis C and sexual and substance use harm reduction in the province. Meetings include time for project networking, updates, development of small working groups to move joint issues forward and exploring important methodological, ethical and other topical issues.
This community has been meeting for many years. Please see archives below or visit the BC Community-Based Research (CBR) Quarterly Meetings page for more recent material.
- February 27, 2018: Agenda | Minutes
- April 26, 2018 (a special CBR Quarterly Meeting at CAHR 2018): Agenda | Minutes | Background, History and Timelines of BC CBR Quarterly Meetings
- September 27, 2018: Agenda | Minutes
- February 10, 2016: Agenda | Minutes
- May 18, 2016: Agenda | , Minutes
- September 20, 2016: Agenda | Minutes
- February 12, 2015: Agenda | Minutes
- June 11, 2015: Agenda | Minutes
- November 4, 2015: Agenda | Minutes
- January 14, 2014: Agenda, Minutes, Summary of Participant Survey
- May 28, 2014: Agenda, Minutes
- October 28, 2014: Agenda, Minutes