The PAN Weekly News e-newsletter provides information for BC communities and our allies across the country who work in HIV, hepatitis C, and sexual and substance use harm reduction.
Stay up to date on:
- PAN program, advocacy, and research news; learning events; resources, and job postings
- community news from our member groups, partners in research, and allies
- reconciliation and harm reduction features
- substance use advocacy and data
- hepatitis C and HIV research and treatment news
- funding opportunities
- job postings
To become an e-news subscriber, scroll down to the bottom of any page on our website where it says Sign up for our Newsletter. You can also unsubscribe at any time. We do not share our subscription list with others.
Submit News Items
If you wish to share information related to recruitment for research studies and other projects and programs, please read these guidelines to o ensure your information is as complete and transparent as possible.
The deadline to submit items is Friday at noon Pacific time. The e-news is published each Tuesday. It’s ideal to submit your items a couple of weeks in advance, so we can plan how to best promote it.
Send items to Janet @ paninbc.ca
The content we publish does not necessarily represent the views of PAN or our supporters.