Do you need to prepare a logic model for your program but don’t know where to start? In this webinar offered by evaluator Kylie Hutchinson of Community Solutions, learn why a logic model is a critical tool for program planning and evaluation and how to develop one that is both simple, flexible, and useful.
What will you learn?
- what are the components of a logic model
- how to draft one effectively
- why they are more than just another “hoop” from funders
- how they are used to improve program planning, delivery and evaluation
- what are their limitations, and;
- important tips to make them streamlined and useful
If you are interested in more information about this webinar, click here.
Who should participate? Executive Directors, Program Managers, Program Coordinators, Funders, and anyone tasked with developing new programs and/or evaluating existing ones.
When? September 9 & 13th, 2013 from 10:00-11:30am PST
Cost? $80 including GST
How? Register for this online webinar here.
Questions? Comments? Email [email protected]Elayne Vlahaki, MPH Program Manager BC HIV/HCV Evaluation Advisory Group