Please join the Urban Health Research Initiative for the launch of the 2013 edition of The Drug Situation in Vancouver. This is the latest comprehensive report on drug use in Vancouver and contains more than 15 years of prospective data on drug use and related trends among some of the city’s most vulnerable drug users.
Monday, June 24th at the Carnegie Community Centre
The launch event will feature a presentation by Dr. Thomas Kerr highlighting key findings from the new report. This will include detailed information on:
- Drug use trends
- Use of addiction treatment services
- Harm reduction programs and risk behaviours
- Law enforcement, drug availability, and drug prices
- Trends in housing status, public drug use, and engagement in street-based sex work
- HIV rates and mortality rates
This is an open event please invite others that might be interested in attending.