The BCCDC Overdose Dashboard provides updates on:
- Illegal drug overdoses attended by paramedics (BCEHS)
- Illicit drug toxicity deaths (BCCS defined)
- Mortality rate maps by Health Services Delivery Area (HSDA)
- Severity of ingestion poisoning calls coded in most severe category at time of ambulance dispatch (provincial view)
- Severity of overdose patient presentation assessed by paramedics using the Glasgow Coma Scale (health authority pages)
- Proportion of overdose patients transported to hospital
Weekly Overdose dashboard placemat January 17-23, 2021.
Toxic drug alerts and safety tips for people who use substances Alerts are removed within 7 days of posting.
See the Overdose Response Indicators recorded by the BC Centre for Disease Control
Read the December edition of Substance Use News from PAN
See our Drug Use and Overdose response resources
Use the Human Rights Education Toolkit for community advocacy