Date: Wednesday January 20, 2021
Time: 12-1:30 PM Pacific time
This webinar will include presentations from:
- Dr. Julio Montaner, Executive Director & Physician-in-Chief, BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS
- Dr. Peter Phillips, Clinical Professor, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of British Columbia
- Dr. Zabrina Brumme, Laboratory Director, BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS
- Dr. Chanson Brumme, Assistant Director, Research Laboratories, BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS
- Junine Toy, Pharm D Senior Manager, BC-CfE Drug Treatment Program, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, St. Paul’s Hospital
Webinar main objectives:
Following this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the BC-CfE’s response regarding the COVID-19 pandemic
- Summarize the current COVID-19 pandemic, treatments, and immunizations
- Describe the BC-CfE treatment program and access to ART in view of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Describe the virology research and activities of the BC-CfE laboratory
Presentations will be followed by a discussion where participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive real-time responses from presenters.
This event is accredited by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the British Columbia Chapter for up to 1 Mainpro+ credit.
The recorded session will be accessible on the BC-CfE’s website at education.cfenet.ubc.ca/webinars.