Experienced web developer needed for short-term contact (30-50hrs)
Are you a Positive Leadership Development Institute (PLDI) graduate with web development talent?
The PLDI Alliance is looking for a WordPress Web Developer (a unique opportunity) to build and implement our new PLDI pan-Canadian website in English and French.
Scope of the project:
- Website of 4-5 pages including the home page and a login page
- Integration of content on these web pages
- Fully responsive design using a suitable WordPress theme
- Bilingual website with EN/FR toggle selection
- Website to be hosted in Canada
- Website to be built on a user friendly WordPress CMS with potential of adding widgets
- W3C compliant and secure SSL website
- Redirection of url addresses to the website
- Search engine optimization
- Secure login page to be linked to learning platform through point to point single sign on
- Deliverable by mid-December or before
To apply, please forward your letter of interest with your resume to [email protected] by November 22, 2020.
Indicate in your letter if you’re a PLDI graduate, what your compensatory expectations would be and the approximate timeline you would require to complete the project.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with the National Coordinator.
Navigational architecture, texts in French and English and visual content will be provided by the PLDI Alliance. User tests and an accessibility review will be done to approve deliverable.
 Submissions by PLDI graduates and HIV positive candidates will be favored but this is not a mandatory criteria. We encourage individuals from communities facing systemic barriers to apply.
 If your talents do not include knowledge on login security and linkage, please apply nevertheless while specifying this in your proposal.