Log on to the the Spring 2014 installment of the HIV/AIDS Webinar Learning Series. The topic is: We Are Unique! Caring for Canadian Women Living with HIV
Where: Register online
Webinar ID: 489-179-335
When: Wednesday, April 9, 8–9 am
Cost: Free Registration
By the end of the Webinar, participants will:
- Understand how Canadian women living with HIV differ from men
- Know the management of reproductive health and screening
- Understand the importance of holistic, family-centred care for positive women
- Appreciate the special challenges faced by First Nations women
- Dr. Mary Kestler (Oak Tree Clinic)
- Alana LaMalice (HIV Activist and Actress)
- Hosted by Dr. Silvia Guillemi (BC-CfE)
- Moderated by Helen Kang (BC-CfE)
If you cannot join the Webinar on April 9, the recorded session will be accessible on the BC-CfE’s website.
The HIV/AIDS Webinar Learning Series is a partnership between the BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS (BC-CfE) and Positive Living BC. The goal of the Series is to empower people living with HIV and to improve their quality of life by providing them and health care providers with up-to-date treatment information related to HIV/AIDS. Sessions will bring together experts to share their knowledge and provide a forum for interaction, dialogue and mutual learning.