PAN contracted Catalyst Research Group to conduct a process evaluation of our 2013 Fall Conference. PAN’s overall goal was to deliver the conference in a way that fostered learning about our programs, encouraged fun, and left the attendees feeling re-charged. The conference was a 2-day event that included the following activities:
- Keynote address by Carla Rieger, The Power of Laughter!
- A Conversation with Micheal Vonn, of the BC Civil Liberties Association, on Stigma and Criminalization at the ED Summit!
- IGNITE! Talks on CBR and PAN Programming!
- STOP HIV/AIDS Provincial Roll-Out Presentation by The Collaborative Implementation Committee!
- Interactive games throughout