Submission Deadline: June 28, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
LIRN BC provides facilitation support to workshops and learning events for rural and Northern communities across British Columba. Please note that LIRN BC does not provide direct funding or cash to communities.
The EOI includes workshop summaries for 18 workshops offered by LIRN BC partner organizations. If your community is selected, you will be contacted by a LIRN BC partner who will work with you to design and deliver a learning event that meets the needs of your community. Successful applicants would be expected to provide publicity support, venue and refreshments.
The LIRN BC partners are:
- Access to Media Education Society (AMES)
- Association of Neighbourhood Houses of BC
- Fraser Basin Council (Smart Planning for Communities)
- Heritage Branch – BC Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations
- Irving K. Barber Learning Centre at UBC (Small Business Accelerator Program)
- Leave out Violence BC (LoVE)
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Social Planning and Research Council of BC (Community Development Education Program)
The EOI must be received by June 28th, 2013 at 5:00 pm.
Please do not exceed the provided space of the Application Section of the EOI. Return the Application Section only – pages 14 to 18 of this document – as a Word document by email to [email protected]
If you have any questions please contact Jim Sands at 604-718-7742 or [email protected]
SPARC BC (Social Planning and Research Council of BC)
For more information, please see POSTING