Want to learn more about HIV and viral Hepatitis co-infection?
Looking to get more involved in research?
Interested in how to integrate research about co-infection into programming?
Join CTAC on the following 5 Tuesdays to build your knowledge about HIV viral Hepatitis co-infection:
- January 31, 2pm (ET): Research 101: Guiding Principles of Co-infection Research
- February 7, 2pm (ET): Research to Action: Reducing Health Inequalities
- February 14, 2pm (ET): Who is living with co-infection? Priority Populations and Community Approaches
- February 28, 2pm (ET): Enabling Access to Co-infection Treatment: Treatment Update and Models of Care
- March 7, 2pm (ET): Moving Forward: Research and Social Change
To receive webinar instructions and log-in details, RSVP to Paul Sutton, CTAC’s Policy and Research Manager, at [email protected] or
call 1-877-237-2822 extension 224.