The Global Network of Young People Living with HIV (GNP+) has produced a Roadmap to support Young People living with HIV. This document focuses on enticing young people to get involved in the ‘HIV Response.’ This Roadmap will outline the five steps towards GIYPA.
What are the five steps? Read more
- Understanding what is meant by ‘HIV Response”
- Finding good reasons to become involved
- Linking you and organizations together
- Sustaining and growing your involvement
- Seeing Positive Health, Dignity and Prevention in action
To check out this great new tool, CLICK HERE