- Safe injection site planned for Montreal
- Early guidance on use of hepatitis C protease inhibitors in people co-infected with HIV
- Effects of hepatitis C and HIV on cognition in women: Data from the Women’s Interagency HIV Study
- Surveillance for hepatocellular carcinoma: A standard of care, not a clinical option
- Female patients in fertile age with chronic hepatitis C, easy genotype, and persistently normal transaminases have a 100% chance to reach a sustained virological response
- Rapid Hepatitis C Test (United States-focused)
To view the full update, please click here.