- High rate of hepatitis C (HCV) virus infection shows young drug injectors need better prevention interventions
- Hepatitis C transmission via injection drug use: look beyond needles and syringed
- New telaprevir (Incivek) trials to test drug in different settings
- Screening baby boomers for hepatitis C may be cost-effective way to reduce complications
- Quantitative liver function tests improve the prediction of clinical outcomes in chronic hepatitis C: Results from the HALT-C trial
- Intensive care of the patient with cirrhosis
- High uptake of hepatitis C treatment in HIV/hepatitis C virus co-infected patients attending an integrated HIV/hepatitis C virus clinic
To read the full update, please click here.