The Facilitator assists clients in accessing information related to their health and social needs,and supports the development of client and peer-led programming within the Resource Centre.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Familiarity and comfort with a variety of issues including poverty and drug use;
- Ability to de-escalate conflict and facilitate a space that is as safe as possible;
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others in a team environment;
- Must be able to represent AIDS Vancouver in a professional manner;
- Creativity and analytical skills;
- Facilitation and education skills;
- Interested in HIV/AIDS and related issues.
To view the full job posting, please click here.
Deadline for applications is August 23rd.