Register NOW for the early-bird rate!
Registration for the 16th Annual OHTN Research Conference is officially underway. Please note that in order to take advantage of the early-bird rate, you need to register before September 15. Abstract and scholarship applications begin on August 5.
The theme for this year’s conference is Changing the Course of the HIV Prevention, Engagement and Treatment Cascade. The three-day event will be held November 17-19 at the Hilton Toronto Hotel.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Steven Deeks from the University of California, San Francisco
- Dr. Loretta Jemmott from the University of Pennsylvania
- Jens Lundgren from the University of Copenhagen
- Dr. LaRon Nelson from the University of Rochester
- Dr. Jeffrey T. Parsons from Hunter College
- Dr. Steven A. Safren from the Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dr. David Seal from Tulane University
- Dr. Catherine Worthington from the University of Calgary
Each and every year since 1998, the OHTN Research Conference has brought together researchers, clinicians, community-based organizations, policy makers, and people living with HIV to discuss the latest HIV research. Our 2012 conference – Research with Real-Life Impact – highlighted research that has the potential to improve the health and well-being of people living with HIV and people at risk. We welcomed plenary spe
akers from Canada, the United States, Britain, New Zealand and Australia, allowing us to learn from the experiences of key researchers and clinicians from jurisdictions with comparable HIV epidemics. More than 600 people attended last year’s conference.