Medication Adherence Support Program / HIV outreach Nurse
Central Interior Native Health Society is a vibrant rapidly expanding organization that has adopted a Primary Health Care Model of Service Delivery. As an Interdisciplinary Team we provide medical and psychosocial services to some of the most vulnerable people in our community. We are an Aboriginal organization dedicated to the provision of holistic services in a culturally appropriate fashion.
Qualifications for position:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or combination of Registered Nurse and more than five (5) years of experience
- At least three years’ experience in HIV
- At least two years experience in a community setting and/or working with vulnerable people
- Public Health Nursing experience an asset
- At least two years in coordinator position, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Valid BC driver’s license.
- Willingness to work weekends
Read the full posting, HERE